Hey Gang,

Due to the weather forecast of 70% thundershowers, they have officially cancelled the Chili Ride scheduled for 23 Jan (today).

At the moment it is still not raining, but it looks like it could any minute. I rode Brockdale north last night and except for low areas, most of the trail was in decent shape. So, unless we get tons of rain, the trail may be okay for tomorrow. I’ll post an update later after we see how the day shapes up.

For those of you who need your horsey fix and don’t want to get wet, you might check out the Mustang Magic show over in Ft Worth tonight at 6 PM. It is one of the programs under the Extreme Mustang Makeover.

Happy Trails